Take advantage of this opportunity to make your mark in Wisconsin music education history with a personalized brick at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education. A perfect way to honor a retiring teacher, recognize an active music association, or simply celebrate your own love of music – your brick helps to build a strong foundation of support for music in our state. These commemorative bricks provide patio space and line the walkway into the Wisconsin Center for Music Education, visible to current and future music educators.
Commemorative Bricks Have Already Honored Many Teachers, Individuals and Groups in Wisconsin!
“After 35 years of teaching choral music, retirement is both a time to look forward and a time to look back. Of all the wonderful tributes, no retirement gift touched me more than the gift of a Commemorative Brick. I am so grateful to have had a statewide music education resource of this caliber throughout my career and even prouder to have a lasting tribute of my teaching years at the only Center for Music Education in the world!” -Linda Meier
Make Your Mark in Music Education History
Commemorative Brick Options Start as low as $100!
Personalize Your Message
- Names, Groups & Messages – Engrave the brick with your name, the name of a school music group or an organization. Bricks can be engraved with more than a single name, depending on the name length and brick size. You could also include a special message or something more creative. The “Jumbo” size brick even has a logo option to go along with your message.
Note about logos: Size of the logo is limited in proportion to the number of words, i.e., the fewer words you select, the larger your logo. Logos must be submitted with the order form and be one-piece, camera ready art. Intricate designs cannot be reproduced. Logos are only possible on the “Jumbo” size brick.
- Your message must fit within the spaces provided on the order form for each of the three brick sizes. Exceptions will not be permitted.
- All text will be a standard size, font and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may not be used.
- Messages will be centered automatically.
- All engraved letters are filled with epoxy for an attractive and long lasting tribute.
4×8 Standard: $100.00
Sample – commemoration for an individual.
8×8 Double: $250.00
Sample – recognition of a college.
8 x 16 Multiple: $500.00
Sample – tribute to a music teacher.
16 x 16 Jumbo Brick: $1,000.00
Sample – commemoration for a music organization.
- Order your brick in one of two ways:
To order via credit card, complete our Online Brick Order Form.
To order via check, download and complete the Mail-in Brick Order Form
- Once received, please review your confirmation letter carefully to ensure brick information is correct.
- Bricks are ordered several times a year and placed in our patio seasonally. Once installed, an image of the brick and location in the patio will be sent to you.
For more information, please call 608-850-3566 for assistance or send us an email.